Wednesday 11 August 2010

"...and dead in winter" - published

I am quite chuffed to announce my first venture into self-publishing. As a survivor of bad adolescent angst-poetry - a habit I have tried to drag out from the soul-sucking cosmic monster of ego and into some form of maturity and, damn it, coolness! - I have put together a collection of 50 verses/poems (whichever sounds best to you) and 12 black and white photographs in a collection called "...and dead in winter". Preview below. Cheers!


4 comments:

MrJeffery said...

so cool. i will check it out. congrats.

Buck Theorem said...

Thank you so much, Mr Jeffery. You are very kind.

Philip said...

Congratulations. Lovely cover picture as well - my own artistic talents have so far left me few choices other than plain black.

Buck Theorem said...

Thanks, Philip.

Yes, all those photos of that crazy winter earlier this year paid off in the end.